JOIN THE SQUAD!
INTERIOR DESIGN & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Harf Noon Design Studio is growing and needs to find a passionate interior designer & stylist that wants to excel in the industry!
Are you on the verge of graduating in interior design or have recently graduated and want experience in a reputable firm?
We are seeking an intern that is dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who works well in a fast paced environment with a drive to take on multiple responsibilities.
About Harf Noon Design Studio
We are a full service interior design boutique studio that has been founded since 2015. We take on residential projects mostly as well as commercial styling projects.
- Conduct research for design proposal
- Assist in producing 2D & 3D design drawings on AutoCad, 3dsmax
- Assist in creating mood board presentations on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Assist with site measuring, site lists, sub-trade coordination, communication with representatives and vendors, coordinating installations, supervising deliveries.
- Finish task within agreed-upon deadlines
- Write Social media blogs & posts when needed
- Have the Harf Noon Design Studio aesthetic in interiors
- Studying or graduated in interior Design
- You must have the ability to create technical drawings that clearly communicate details that can be used for fabrication
- Demonstrate understanding of basic principles of space planning
- A team player, problem solver, able to multi-task, highly efficient, details and organized, dependable and flexible.
- Must have own computer, & car and be able to work on weekends and late afternoons when needed
Candidate must be proficient in the following design software:
- Autocad 2D & 3D
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Mircrosoft Word & Excel
- 3dsMax (add-on)
This internship provides you with a chance to experience the amazing day-to-day responsibilities in the Interior Design industry
Non-paid internship for 3 months
TO SNAP THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
Send your resume and 5 pictures of work you have done to email@example.com
with the subject line: Internship
Its that simple!
Note// Last date for receiving applications is 6th of April 2019