DIY :: EASY PARTY FRINGE WALL
Here’s an idea that could be used for a room decoration, a photobooth background, or even hung as a garland behind your party buffet! Big curtains of fringe make a huge impact and are so easy to make!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Folds of Crepe Paper
• Cut the roll of crepe paper in half
• Open up the rolls of crepe paper and pull it slightly to help remove the stretch.
• Fold the paper together
• Begin cutting fringe halfway through the fold (around 1 cm wide), leaving some space in the middle.
• Turn the fold over and finish cutting the opposite side of fringe. Be sure to not cut all the way through.
• Attach the papers to a rod or a string or directly to the ceiling and let the other side fall to the ground. Twist the bottom to create twists in the crepe paper. And you are done!
*TIP we added metal paper for more pizzaz!