DIY :: QUICK ART
CANVAS + PAINT + IMAGINATION = INSTANT ART CANVAS
Why not try your hands at a quick DIY to give any wall a quick makeover!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Round decal stickers (got ours from here)
• Canvas of various sizes
• Black acrylic paint + Gold Paint + 2 brushes of various size
• Umbra hexa wooden panels
1. Paint the base of the 3 of the canvas in black acrylic (it dries fairly quickly)
2. Stick the decals in no particular order (this is your Art no.1)
3. Paint and X & O in gold on the second canvas (Art no.2)
4. Paint crisscross lines in black on your white canvas (Art no.3)
5. Stick the hexagonal wooden panels on your fourth canvas for some 3D art (Art no.4)
6. Hang and enjoy!
*TIP you can use any canvas you have lying around the house including those ugly one your children may have made into mud art instead!
CHECK OUT OTHER DIY PROJECTS THAT YOU MIGHT ENJOY!